Please read: IMPORTANT!

Wilco Jansen

Apr 16, 2008, 8:13:29 AM4/16/08
to Joomla! Summer of Code 2008
Hi All,

The current Google time line says that all top-x (15 with our project)
need to have a mentor assigned. Please validate the top-ranked
projects, and assign your name to the project. This is an
administrative task, when the final selection is done we can always
change that.

Keep in mind that projects that have no mentor, will not be granted by
Google.

Due to circumstances I will be not available upcoming days. I have
asked Ian to fully take over, and have asked Amy to support Ian in
this effort. Counting on all of you to make this the best SoC ever ;-)

Warm regards, Wilco