Nakul ~ Adv Media Manager

debi...@comcast.net

Jul 8, 2008, 6:18:46 PM7/8/08
to joomla-summer...@googlegroups.com, debi...@comcast.net
Wilco ~ I hope everything is on track for Nakul . . . I was concerned about his exam schedule when he mentioned it to me at the April 30 welcome Skype meeting, but I asked Leslie about students with exams a few days later. She indicated that we should try to work around them because not everyone shares the same US summer vacation dates.

So that's how I proceeded in my advice about Nakul's benchmarks. I didn't push a 50-50 split on the workload. I am responsible for making the work load for first half lighter and the second half of the term much heavier. Please don't punish Nakul for my guidance! He has been in contact with me via email and Skype.

I really believe Nakul is dedicated to completing his project, and he will have more features than his proposal offered!

BTW, I completed my eval yesterday ~ debi