Ranking the applications

Wilco Jansen

Apr 8, 2008, 6:07:37 AM4/8/08
to Joomla! Summer of Code 2008
From today on it is possible to rank the applications.

The ranking of the applications will be discussed during our meeting
from tomorrow, but if you want you can start already if you want. It
is fairly simple:

1. go to the following URL http://code.google.com/soc/2008/joomla/open.html
(only accesible for registered mentors).
2. scan *all* proposals, and rank them: possible values are -1, -2,
+1, +2 and +4
3. in case of doubt, add an comment to the public area so the student
can respond if needed

I would like to ask all mentors to give a brief explanation of the
reason for their score so other mentors can read up.

Thanks in advance.

Wilco

Wilco Jansen

Apr 8, 2008, 6:09:31 AM4/8/08
to Joomla! Summer of Code 2008
A sidenote: during ranking I want to ask everyone not to communicate
the status and/or progression of the ranking. This to prevent any
discussion during the program.