Joomla.org testing

Jessica Dunbar

Aug 25, 2015, 5:43:29 PM8/25/15
to Sarah Watz, victor.drover, Marijke Stuivenberg, Rod Martin, Martijn Boomsma, Ronni Christiansen, Ryan Ozimek, Saurabh Shah, joomla-l...@googlegroups.com
Hello OSM!

Over the weekend we (Tom, Mike, Sandra, MAT, Michael and myself)
completed the joomla.org upgrade. We are ready for testing. We ONLY
want to be notified about things that are broken, out of place, and
browser issues.

The goal is to get the updated version of Joomla.org pushed live asap.
Graphics and content can be changed at a later date, after we are
live, or assigned to the redesign team.

I am staggering testing with leadership so we don't get a ton
of issues and duplicates all at once. I sent the first testing request
out to PLT and CLT.

Please submit any new issues to github
https://github.com/joomla/joomla-websites/ [jrepo] Anyone in PLT will
be able to assist you with github. Don't be afraid to ask we are happy
to help.

Submissions need to include thorough steps on how to reproduce the
issue. Screen shots and urls are helpful. Search the
https://github.com/joomla/joomla-websites/ issues and make sure you
are not creating a duplicate.

The testing info is here:
http://repository.joomla.org/
joomla/joomla

Thank you so much happy testing!

Sarah Watz

Aug 26, 2015, 9:11:55 AM8/26/15
to Jessica Dunbar, victor.drover, Marijke Stuivenberg, Rod Martin, Martijn Boomsma, Ronni Christiansen, Ryan Ozimek, Saurabh Shah, joomla-l...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jessica,

Really good news. Thank you for the links and instrux.

With warmth,
Sarah

Sarah Watz
President, Open Source Matters, Inc.