[ CLT ONLY ] Vote For New CLT Members

Wendy Robinson

Aug 14, 2011, 1:28:02 AM8/14/11
to joomla-l...@googlegroups.com
Could I please ask that members of this list leave the voting to current CLT members only? Thank you!

*******

At the Community Leadership Team Summit 2011 we all agreed on inviting the following people on to the CLT.

To make that official, I'd like to open the vote here:

Sander Potjer
Olaf Offick
Milena Mitova
Isidro Baquero

Please indicate either +1 or -1 beside each name.  Voting will close 00:00 UTC, August 17, 2011 or earlier if all votes are in before the specified time, and a blog post will be published with further information.

Thank you,
Wendy

Brad Baker

Aug 14, 2011, 5:44:16 AM8/14/11
to joomla-l...@googlegroups.com
Sander Potjer +1
Olaf Offick +1
Milena Mitova +1
Isidro Baquero +1

I can't wait to bring these new CLT members onboard.

Sandra Warren

Aug 14, 2011, 8:38:58 AM8/14/11
to joomla-l...@googlegroups.com
Sander Potjer +1
Olaf Offick +1
Milena Mitova +1
Isidro Baquero +1

I also can't wait for these guys go be on board!

Sandra

Wendy Robinson

Aug 14, 2011, 9:59:11 AM8/14/11
to joomla-l...@googlegroups.com
Sander Potjer +1
Olaf Offick +1
Milena Mitova +1
Isidro Baquero +1

Wendy Robinson
Joomla! Community Leadership Team

Matt Lipscomb

Aug 14, 2011, 4:06:20 PM8/14/11
to joomla-l...@googlegroups.com, Wendy Robinson
Sander Potjer +1
Olaf Offick +1
Milena Mitova +1
Isidro Baquero +1

Definitely looking forward to these great contributors joining the team!

~Matt

Peter Martin

Aug 14, 2011, 4:09:20 PM8/14/11
to Joomla Leadership
Sander Potjer +1
Olaf Offick +1
Milena Mitova +1
Isidro Baquero +1

Well, I *can* wait to bring these new CLT members onboard, but only
for few seconds... ;-)

Thanks,
Peter Martin

On Aug 14, 7:28 am, Wendy Robinson
<wendy.robin...@community.joomla.org> wrote:
> Could I please ask that members of this list leave the voting to current CLT
> members only? Thank you!
>
> *******
>
> At the Community Leadership Team Summit
> 2011<http://community.joomla.org/blogs/leadership/1478-summary-of-the-comm...>we
> all agreed on inviting the following people on to the CLT.
>
> To make that official, I'd like to open the vote here:
>
> Sander Potjer
> Olaf Offick
> Milena Mitova
> Isidro Baquero
>
> Please indicate either +1 or -1 beside each name.  Voting will close 00:00
> UTC, August 17,
> 2011<http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingdetails.html?year=2011&m...>or

Paul Orwig

Aug 14, 2011, 10:03:22 PM8/14/11
to joomla-l...@googlegroups.com
Sander Potjer +1
Olaf Offick +1
Milena Mitova +1
Isidro Baquero +1

I am also looking forward to seeing these new people join the CLT!

paul

Wendy Robinson

Aug 16, 2011, 5:28:43 PM8/16/11
to joomla-l...@googlegroups.com
Thank you to all CLT members for voting. It looks like we have unanimous consent to add Sander, Olaf, Milena and Isidro as our new CLT members.

A blog post has been published here and a discussion topic on the Joomla! People site can be found here

To our fellow Leadership members: thank you for the use of this list to have our voting thread :)

***This thread is now closed.***

Wendy