No more Joomla installs

jessica...@community.joomla.org

Aug 28, 2015, 1:44:28 PM8/28/15
to Joomla Leadership Team

Hi can we freeze any new Joomla installs, subsites or subdomains.

Our current websites are grossly under maintained.

Out of 29 Joomla installs 7 soon to be 8 are running on the latest version.

There is a small team of people who are actively trying to get sites up to date, clean up content, make sure the templates and branding are correct. But new sites are being built faster than we can maintain.

Our site is a primary source for information about our products or services. If you have something new to offer and it is not on the site, we can add it to the updated Joomla.org site.  The ACL management and templating system allows for the look and feel of individual websites.

Here is a link to the problem websites with commentary.

https://docs.google.com/a/community.joomla.org/document/d/1_m9Kp0glZJ9Xxo3b7fM3gDxkRP-GL0XPzaDLggAxUkU/edit?usp=sharing

Thoughts?