Urgent: Help with Ad Sense / Google DFP for Joomla websites

Martijn Boomsma

Jun 24, 2015, 2:18:30 PM6/24/15
to joomla-l...@googlegroups.com, Joe Sonne, Sarah Watz
Hi All,

We urgently are looking for someone with Ad Sense / Google DFP knowledge to set up some banner rotations to replace some of our current banners.

Is there anyone who can help, wants to help or knows who could help asap?

If nobody can or knows, we will need to hire someone or use the default banner rotations from Joomla, which is not ideal because it needs managing from every site in stead of one dashboard.

Please let me/us know before July 1st, Ideas, suggestions, remarks pointing to a solution are welcome :)

Warm Regards,

Joe, Sarah, Martijn

Ruth Cheesley

Jun 24, 2015, 4:59:06 PM6/24/15
to joomla-l...@googlegroups.com

What exactly do you need help with?

I can likely get up to speed very quickly but I'm short on time at the moment due to commercial work.

Ruth

Ronni Christiansen

Jun 25, 2015, 3:53:01 AM6/25/15
to joomla-l...@googlegroups.com
Add the adsense code into a custom html module or joomla banner module on each site and you can see it all in adsense in terms of views etc.

Ideally you create 1 adsense code for each site and put that in and then you can work from there in adsense.

OSM Joe Sonne

Jun 25, 2015, 9:25:49 AM6/25/15
to joomla-l...@googlegroups.com
That is essentially how things works from AdSense. In order to put our own banners into the same space and rotate along with AdSense ads we need to set it up in the DFP ad server.

We just want to make sure we are doing this right. I’ve used OpenX Ad Server in the past on other projects but Google DFP is different and it would be great to have someone experienced with it to ensure we are doing it right.

Joe

Ronni Christiansen

Jun 25, 2015, 10:09:25 AM6/25/15
to joomla-l...@googlegroups.com
Ive used OpenX a lot it has a new name today but remains open source.

But in reality if you setup OpenX and the code per site all can be managed from there too.

I have not used doubble click myself for ages (neither adsense for that matter).

Ronni Christiansen

Jun 25, 2015, 10:12:33 AM6/25/15
to joomla-l...@googlegroups.com
just logged in - it looks super simple tbh - i am going away on vacation for 3 weeks but if i am back and noone took it up i can help out

OSM Joe Sonne

Jun 26, 2015, 9:44:28 AM6/26/15
to Siraajudeen Abdulganiy, joomla-l...@googlegroups.com, Sarah Watz
Siraajudeen,

I’m going to connect with you directly.

I’ll send you an email.

Thanks,

Joe

On Jun 26, 2015, at 1:29 AM, Siraajudeen Abdulganiy <onlinewebsi...@gmail.com> wrote:

I can work this out if given the opportunity. Thanks