Adding new images

Stephanie Wiele

Jun 10, 2017, 3:44:40 PM6/10/17
to Joomla! Documentation
I'm a new contributor and I've been working on updating some of the documentation. I've tried to add some new images to one of the pages, but when I try to upload a new image, I get a notification that the upload fails because it's been identified as spam. Is there an issue with my account?

Thanks,
Stephanie Wiele

sandra....@community.joomla.org

Jun 12, 2017, 5:54:53 AM6/12/17
to Joomla! Documentation

Hi Stephanie,

Further to our discussion of yesterday, you should be able now to do the edits.

(For information, new users can't perform all kind of edits for security reason, like it's mentioned when you create an account.)

I stay at your disposal if you have any question,

Wish you a nice day

Sandra