I wanted to fix a broken link, abuse filters got me

Andy

Aug 30, 2018, 4:57:15 AM8/30/18
to Joomla! Documentation
I don't know where or whom should I address this to. MY head is spinning after going round and round on joomla site not being able to contact someone "contact the bureaucrats" as I have been informed to do.
Please help and direct me someplace where I can address this:
Learning Joomla, stumbled upon lots of broken links (JController on the hello-world component tutorial - to name one). Zealously registered as a contributor to fix the broken link, only to discover I have been flagged as a spammer by linking - to joomla's own website none the less - and demoted to peasant.
Help !?

Sandra Decoux - Marketing & Comm. DC

Aug 30, 2018, 5:26:23 AM8/30/18
to jooml...@googlegroups.com

Hello Andy,

For security reasons, new users on JDocs cannot edit links, as it's mentioned when you create an account. It's why our bot blocked you.

Could you please contact me at sandra.decoux[at]community.joomla.org so that I can unblock your account and grant you the right permissions to edit links?

Thanks!

Sandra Decoux

Joomla! Documentation Teams