Want to contribute in Joomla Documentation

Bhola Chowdhary

Mar 12, 2017, 1:21:44 PM3/12/17
to Joomla! Documentation
Hello,

I am Bhola Nath Chowdhary, currently a student at NIT Durgapur. I have used Joomla extensively and wish to contribute to Joomla documentation.
What are the currently available opportunities for the same?

thank in advanced!

sandra....@community.joomla.org

Mar 31, 2017, 9:51:24 PM3/31/17
to Joomla! Documentation
Hello,

Thanks for your interest in the Joomla! Documentation. There are many ways to contribute to the documentation and any help is highly appreciated!

You can give a look to this page https://docs.joomla.org/JDOC:How_to_Contribute_to_Joomla!_Documentation and if ever you want to help translating the documentation, give a look to this one https://docs.joomla.org/JDOC:Documentation_Translators

And of course, do not hesitate to contact me if you need any information or if you have any question, I'll be happy to help you.

Sandra