How ta ask for - flag for rework of a doc page

Ove Eriksson

Aug 15, 2014, 12:27:47 PM8/15/14
to jooml...@googlegroups.com
I'm writing a tutorial for J doc and link to pages as a reference. How do I ask for rework of the pages if i find them less usefull?

example: http://docs.joomla.org/J3.x:Adding_JavaScript_and_CSS_to_the_page

Nothing wrong except you have to know the answer before you read it.
To my understanding it starts with how to do it in a template. Best practice in general follows and then how to override the css and js. Not mentioning that the overrides have to be in the template folder.

Shouldn't best practice be the first option and template handling an additional option for site developers?

Ove

Ove Eriksson

Aug 15, 2014, 1:02:28 PM8/15/14
to jooml...@googlegroups.com
Sorry, it got double posted somehow, out of my visual control.