New to the Joomla Documentation

Meghraj Suthar

Feb 16, 2014, 7:21:16 AM2/16/14
to jooml...@googlegroups.com
Hello Everyone,

I am Meghraj Suthar from India, I am new to the Joomla! Documentation, and i want to translate the article in Hindi language or i want to contribute in Localization section of the Joomla!. I am Localization leader in India of Mozilla's projects. And now i want to get involved with Joomla!. So anyone who is in localization of Joomla! please help me out, how to get started with Translation of Joomla! Documentations.

Thank you

Warm Regards

Meghraj Suthar
Contributor at Mozilla

Tom Hutchison

Feb 16, 2014, 12:29:18 PM2/16/14
to jooml...@googlegroups.com
Hi Meghraj

We are almost ready to start with translations of our documentation. I am working on an announcement and a call to all those who wish to help with translations. I am a bit behind because of work and a recent snowstorm.

The localisation of our documentation is a big project. It is a lot of planning so translations can be orderly and tracked. It will also require a lot of dedication from the translators who want to help lead the translations of their languages.

Thanks for your patience.
Tom

---
Tom Hutchison
Joomla! Production Leadership

Meghraj Suthar

Feb 16, 2014, 11:27:15 PM2/16/14
to jooml...@googlegroups.com
Hiii Tom,

Thank you for your reply.

I am totally new to the Joomla Contribution, so can you assist me how to start my contribution to the Joomla Projects, and i am very exited to contribute in Joomla, because i love to work with open source projects.

Thank you

Meghraj Suthar

Feb 16, 2014, 11:28:01 PM2/16/14
to jooml...@googlegroups.com