New To Joomla Contribution

Yash Sangai

Sep 5, 2017, 5:05:03 AM9/5/17
to Joomla! Documentation
Hello Sir,

I am a Beginner in the Open Source Contribution and been using Joomla extensions for 6 months. Please guide me through this so that I can contribute my knowledge and experience in Joomla Organization and be a useful element in Joomla.

Thanking You

Ana Barcellos

Sep 12, 2017, 2:18:36 AM9/12/17
to jooml...@googlegroups.com
Hello, Yash! Welcome and thank you for becoming a volunteer! What kind of help would you like to provide to the Joomla Project? Documentation? A good step to begin is to check the teams on Joomla! Volunteer Portal and understand which kind of work you fit better.

Another good thing is to attend a Joomla! event and meet the community. You can find the list of the next events here: https://community.joomla.org/events.html. If you can't make it now, try to interact to members of the community on social media. This is the best way to get involved. ;)

Best Regards, Ana Barcellos (Brazil)