Organisational Structure and Methodology for Joomla [Important]

Tom Hutchison

Oct 21, 2014, 10:25:00 AM10/21/14
to joomla-docs
As I consider anyone who contributes on JDocs a team member, I am passing along this email from the Structural Working Group with the exception of the salutation. Please see below.

I thank you for being involved and look forward to you sharing your thoughts and feedback.

Sincerely
Tom Hutchison

--
----
Tom Hutchison

----

Dear Documentation Working Group members,

You may have read about plans for a new Joomla Project structure change proposal that is underway: http://community.joomla.org/blogs/leadership/1829-a-new-organizational-structure-and-methodology-to-empower-the-growth-of-joomla.html

Following the roadmap outlined in that blog, we are now at the point where your input is needed. We invite your feedback and questions so we can redefine and resolve unclear issues. If there are points you do not agree with, please make concrete suggestions in the comments that you think would help improve these documents. If you have questions we have created a channel on joomla.slack.com called #wg-structurechat where you can join and ask questions. If you need access please request so in #general and one of the admins will accommodate you.

After collecting and incorporating your feedback, the next step will be sharing with the community, however, PLEASE DO NOT SHARE THESE DOCUMENTS.

Very importantly, we need your help to define the teams, so that all teams can be accurately listed and accounted for. So please be sure to fill out the form in the Transition Plan document.

On Monday the 27th of October, the proposals will be publicly shared to the community at large for feedback and input so we have a final proposal to vote on at JWC14.

Please help make these documents as clear and targeted before then as possible. Thank you!

Best,

The Structural Team

Webdongle

Oct 21, 2014, 11:07:00 AM10/21/14
to jooml...@googlegroups.com
Why http://slac.com/ and not the Joomla forum ?

Tom Hutchison

Oct 21, 2014, 11:24:26 AM10/21/14
to joomla-docs
This was a decision made by the structural working group.

Tom

Webdongle

Oct 21, 2014, 12:03:19 PM10/21/14
to jooml...@googlegroups.com

On Tuesday, 21 October 2014 16:24:26 UTC+1, Tom Hutchison wrote:
This was a decision made by the structural working group.

Tom

Perhaps they can answer the question then