installing joomla

lawrence elango

Mar 3, 2016, 4:14:11 PM3/3/16
to Joomla! Documentation
i have been trying to configure joomla on my pc to use it locally and im running on a mysql server.i created the database and the table and when i click next they show me that error.any help on what iv done wrong??
Screenshot (26).png

Webdongle

Mar 3, 2016, 4:58:50 PM3/3/16
to Joomla! Documentation
http://forum.joomla.org/ is the place to post those type of questions.  However
Username:root
Password
(Should be left blank)

Also see http://stackoverflow.com/questions/22378004/stuck-installing-joomla-on-windows-8/32921670#32921670

lawrence elango

Mar 3, 2016, 7:00:35 PM3/3/16
to jooml...@googlegroups.com
thanks alot,that was very helpful.i tried gaining access to the forum but they show me the error and say its spam.is there any way around this??</>

Screenshot (27).png

Webdongle

Mar 3, 2016, 7:29:44 PM3/3/16
to Joomla! Documentation
Are you unable to create an account on the forum ?

lawrence elango

Mar 3, 2016, 7:32:35 PM3/3/16
to Joomla! Documentation
yes i am unable to create an account on the forum.iv been trying with no success for days

Webdongle

Mar 3, 2016, 8:05:11 PM3/3/16
to Joomla! Documentation
Email me the exact details of the problem and I will pass it on to a forum mod.  My email
info at weblinksonline.co.uk

lawrence elango

Mar 3, 2016, 8:24:26 PM3/3/16
to jooml...@googlegroups.com
ive scouted through that site,read the rules in the forum,and others.i couldnt find your email info

Webdongle

Mar 3, 2016, 8:27:40 PM3/3/16
to Joomla! Documentation
info at weblinksonline dot co dot uk