New Member Louis (aka hutmark)

Shayne Bartlett

Apr 15, 2006, 12:36:08 PM4/15/06
to joomla-d...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

We have a new member on the team, Louis Hutmire. Louis is the husband of
long term Admin Doc Team member and creator of our editorial style guide
Jennifer (aka visionspin)*.
<http://forum.joomla.org/index.php/topic,14000.0.html>*

Please all make Louis welcome and do what you can to assist Louis as he
needs it. Louis will be joining the API Doc team in getting the
documentation ready for the release of Joomla! 1.5.

I have already added Louis to all required sites and this mailing list
so he's ready and waiting to get started :)

Cheers
Shayne

Sam Moffatt

Apr 15, 2006, 12:54:33 PM4/15/06
to joomla-d...@googlegroups.com
Welcome! :D

Sam -- not a man of many words where possible

Johan Janssens

Apr 25, 2006, 6:47:21 AM4/25/06
to Joomla! Developer Documentation
Welcome to the family and have fun working on Jooml! ;)