Visual Studio Code - Joomla

Bernhard Woehrlin

Oct 1, 2021, 4:15:48 PM10/1/21
to Joomla! General Development
Just recently moved from PHP Storm to Visual Studio Code. - For some reason I just cannot figure out on how to properly configure VS Code to get Joomla Syntax Highlighting.
I installed PHP Intelephense - but this marks all Joomla classes as errors. - Please, could someone point me to a step by step guide on how to make Joomla coding a pleasure in VS Code?

Ole Ottosen (ot2sen)

Oct 2, 2021, 1:41:20 AM10/2/21
to joomla-de...@googlegroups.com

On Fri, Oct 1, 2021 at 10:15 PM Bernhard Woehrlin <ser...@cappuccinonet.com> wrote:
Just recently moved from PHP Storm to Visual Studio Code. - For some reason I just cannot figure out on how to properly configure VS Code to get Joomla Syntax Highlighting.
I installed PHP Intelephense - but this marks all Joomla classes as errors. - Please, could someone point me to a step by step guide on how to make Joomla coding a pleasure in VS Code?

Bernhard Woehrlin

Oct 2, 2021, 5:41:35 AM10/2/21
to Joomla! General Development
Thanks for the hint. - I already found this documentation, but it doesn't help me further. :-(  How can I configure VS Code/ PHP Intelephense to find the Joomla class definitions?

Bernhard Woehrlin

Oct 7, 2021, 12:23:12 PM10/7/21
to Joomla! General Development