SEO Setting "Rewrite URLs" not Appearing in SEO Settings

Caleb Fisher

Dec 20, 2023, 6:59:49 PM12/20/23
to Joomla! General Development
Hello,

I am currently fixing a site for a customer and the SEO setting "rewrite URLs" is not appearing as an option. Only the "Search Engine Friendly URLs" and "Site Name in Page Titles" are showing. Do I have to enable "SEOF URLs" before I can see the rewrite option? I don't want to enable SEOF URLs to find out as the .htaccess.txt file has not been written as .htaccess yet.

Thank you for any help!

Caleb Fisher

Communications Assistant

509-319-2288

Enlightium Academy Disclaimer: The information contained in this message is privileged and confidential. It is intended solely for the named recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this transmission is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message by accident, please notify the sender immediately. Thank you.