Client Side validation equals/confirming password

Neo314

Feb 2, 2024, 4:49:26 PMFeb 2
to Joomla! General Development
Hi All,

So is it just me or is something wrong here? I do not see documentation of it.

I started trying to do something fancy with a login form which works except for the client side testing of the confirmation password equaling the password field. As I tried assorted steps to simplify my method and copy user registration or user reset or new user forms, I had no success.

I tried to add my own confirmation, but the rest of the built in validation process kept assigning the field as valid.

Finally I checked the built-in new user form in the back end and found that the client-side validation does not work there either.

So, am I missing something?