Duplicate content: Page shows the content of the same article duplicated Joomla 3.9.27

Bráulio Mac

Jun 30, 2021, 8:29:40 PM6/30/21
to Joomla! General Development
Helo Guys !

I have my CMS Joomla 3.9.27 showing duplicate content on every page.

I have the extensions installed:
- aimy-extensions.com > Canonica URL
- FaLAng > Extension for multilingual content

Everything is working correctly. But on every page, both main and internal articles, duplicate content is showing up.

For example:

Main Menu > Article About:

"ABOUT
etc etc etc
"
On the same page appears below:

"ABOUT
etc etc etc
"

What can it be ?

Graciously.

Bráulio Mac

Jul 1, 2021, 2:50:51 PM7/1/21
to Joomla! General Development
Hi Guys !

Solved the PROBLEM ! ;-)

System Template: Gantry 5

PROBLEM:
1 ---> DUPLICATE content in all languages in Joomla multlanguage habilited;
2 ---> FACT: The particle "Page Content" in Gantry 5 Framework Layout was DUPLICATED !

RESOLUTION:

1 ---> Go to menu Joomla: Extensions> Themes > Hydrogen - Default Gantry 5;
2 ---> Inside in the template system, select: "Base Outline", after > Layout > Localize "Main" > "Page Content";
3 ---> Move to the DELETE which turns red when moving the duplicate "Page Content" particle up in template editing, drop on top;
4 ---> Click on "Save Layout", update the frontend site.
5 ---> All right !!! ;-)

PS: Sorry for my lack of attention. Unfortunately or fortunately, technology has many details that we sometimes fail to pay attention to. But, that this "error" is shared to help other people who, by chance, may go through the same problem.

Thanks !

Greetings !