Status of Joomla! Framework Development

Ganesh Kumar

Nov 13, 2015, 3:59:25 AM11/13/15
to Joomla! Framework Development
Hello,

It seems no / slow movement in the Development of Joomla! Framework.
I have been using this framework for my Web / API applications.

I really wish to see a Status page on https://framework.joomla.org/

My new project is going to using JF again,  is it stable and available for at-least another two years?

Regards,
Ganesh

Ganesh Kumar

Nov 13, 2015, 4:20:55 AM11/13/15
to Joomla! Framework Development
I mean something like: Roadmap

Ganesh

Niels Braczek

Nov 13, 2015, 7:05:17 PM11/13/15
to joomla-dev...@googlegroups.com
Am 13.11.2015 um 09:59 schrieb Ganesh Kumar:

> It seems no / slow movement in the Development of Joomla! Framework. [...]
> I really wish to see a *Status page *on https://framework.joomla.org/

I don't have influence on that, ...

> My new project is going to using JF again, is it stable and available for
> at-least another two years?

... but I can say a clear 'yes' to this, as Joomla4 CMS will use it
heavily itself.

Regards,
Niels

--
| New Stars on the Horizon: GreenCape · nibralab · laJoom |
| http://www.bsds.de · BSDS Braczek Software- und DatenSysteme |

Walt Sorensen

Mar 10, 2016, 1:12:22 PM3/10/16
to Joomla! Framework Development
There definitely has been movement on the framework with a number of recent version updates.

https://framework.joomla.org/status

There is a roadmap for the framework as well (hidden in a footer menu on the framework page).
https://developer.joomla.org/framework/roadmap.html