Installation of payment gateway

Jonny Beltran

Aug 3, 2022, 4:38:12 PM8/3/22
to Joomla! Framework Development
Hi, I'm new to Joomla and I've been asked to integrate the Epayco payment gateway, but I don't know how to do it. I'd like to know if you can help me in any way.

SUNWEBSOLUTIONSS

Aug 4, 2022, 8:11:19 AM8/4/22
to joomla-dev...@googlegroups.com
Dear Sir

Definitely I will help you to integrate the Epayco payment gateway.

Kindly share your website address to do the further process.

Thanks & Regards
Rengarajan

.

On Thu, 4 Aug 2022 at 02:08, Jonny Beltran <jhony...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi, I'm new to Joomla and I've been asked to integrate the Epayco payment gateway, but I don't know how to do it. I'd like to know if you can help me in any way.

---

 SUN WEB SOLUTIONSS
2/54B EASWARA PARKS, Thudiyalur, Coimbatore, India
Whatsapp: 91 9442773903