mod_footer in Joomla 4

Denis Mokhin

Jan 26, 2018, 3:41:16 PM1/26/18
to Joomla! CMS Development
I see mod_footer in /modules folder, but I cannot create new footer module. I cant see it in Admin Panel

Webdongle Elgnodbew

Jan 26, 2018, 6:49:42 PM1/26/18
to Joomla! CMS Development
There is no footer module.  There is a Footer position that you can assign a module to

jms

Jan 27, 2018, 2:32:29 AM1/27/18
to joomla-...@googlegroups.com
There is still a site mod_footer which has to be discovered first.

JM

Denis Mokhin

Jan 29, 2018, 4:58:10 AM1/29/18
to Joomla! CMS Development
Yes, I did it, and module has been appeared in the list. Thanx