Welcome Packet for new JCM team members

porwig

Dec 7, 2011, 6:09:39 PM12/7/11
to Joomla Community Magazine
Hi all,

With all of our new JCM team members, we found these documents that
will help new team members get better acquainted with the JCM. Non-new
JCM team members may get some benefit from the JCM Editor's guide
document. Some of this information could stand to be updated. If
anyone wants edit access to these documents but doesn't have it,
please let us know!

Getting started:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KigRKtcZPOz0QtArYWdn6eSSW0mzAV7_dWAqLVxLDxU/edit

JCM Editor's Guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1gfdFkRFGw868CVAdzANiAmi1UWbqevPmq3CAXIxyUSk/edit

Article submission guidelines:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1I2KpY_yFq3t83T2sDHAVkKIHaK6qqe3yB3zIkOuGNOM/edit

Thanks,

Dianne, Alice, and paul

Mark W Bender

Dec 10, 2011, 8:59:02 PM12/10/11
to Joomla Community Magazine
With all the new members of the JCM Team, a review by all the new
members certainly shouldn't hurt.

If you see something that we've overlooked, or needs to be explained,
or could use more info, Please
feel free to voice your concerns. The magazine has grown somewhat in
the past 18 months, so maybe
our documents need to also.