[JCM] Introducing Myself

Guillermo Willin Bravo

Dec 7, 2011, 8:43:53 PM12/7/11
to joomla-commu...@googlegroups.com
Hello Team!

Thanks a lot for the invitation to be part of this awsome group.

My Name is Guillermo Bravo, AKA Willin, I'm proudly member from the JUG Iquique, Chile.

I'm so excited to be part of this group. Please don't worry to ask me collaboration in whatever area you decide I can fit, I will try to do my best.

BTW... As you can read, my english is not the best yet, so I really help collaboration correcting me my languages mistakes ;)

Kind regards from Iquique, Chile

Guillermo "Willin" Bravo.

Kasim

Dec 7, 2011, 10:58:56 PM12/7/11
to joomla-commu...@googlegroups.com
Your English is Excellent! :-)

And i think we know each other from facebook? :-)

Looking forward to work with you..!

Guillermo Willin Bravo

Dec 7, 2011, 11:08:37 PM12/7/11
to joomla-commu...@googlegroups.com
Hi Kasim,

Thanks for your welcome... Kasim? Yep, we are facebook friends.

BTW if somebody wanna add me to a social networks, here is where I am:

Facebook: Joomla.Adicto
Twitter: @jwillin

Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2011 09:28:56 +0530
Subject: Re: [JCM] Introducing Myself