Welcome new JCM team member Jacques Rentzke

Dianne Henning

Feb 10, 2012, 9:04:08 PM2/10/12
to Joomla! Community Magazine
Hi all,

Please join me in welcoming Jacques Rentzke to the JCM team! Jacques has volunteered to join Jon, Hagen, Graeme and Jen on the Author/Editor team for the Events topic.

Jacques, here are some links to introductory information that will help you to learn more about the JCM:

Getting started:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KigRKtcZPOz0QtArYWdn6eSSW0mzAV7_dWAqLVxLDxU/edit

JCM Author/Editor team documentation:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1LXuWbFsmKzHRZF1rcm7nqbHGaNyWmEeigcDZomsc_kA/edit

JCM Editor's Guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1gfdFkRFGw868CVAdzANiAmi1UWbqevPmq3CAXIxyUSk/edit

Article submission guidelines:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1I2KpY_yFq3t83T2sDHAVkKIHaK6qqe3yB3zIkOuGNOM/edit

Thanks, and welcome!! :-)

Dianne
with Alice and Paul

Paul Orwig

Feb 10, 2012, 9:10:51 PM2/10/12
to joomla-commu...@googlegroups.com
Welcome Jacques! We have appreciated your regular contributions of articles in the Events topic, and we are glad now to have you as an official card carrying JCM team member.

Thanks,

paul

Guillermo Willin Bravo

Feb 10, 2012, 9:20:57 PM2/10/12
to joomla-commu...@googlegroups.com
Awesome... Deserves a big party and lot of dancing :)

G.

Bo Astrup

Feb 11, 2012, 10:24:29 PM2/11/12
to joomla-commu...@googlegroups.com
Welcome aboard Jacques,

best
Bo

Hagen Graf

Feb 12, 2012, 4:16:55 AM2/12/12
to joomla-commu...@googlegroups.com
Ooops,
hi Jacques,
I thought you were already in the team :)
Welcome from me too
Hagen

--
Hagen Graf
cocoate.com

Pour le respect de l'environnement, merci de réfléchir à l'utilité
d'imprimer cet email.

Alice Grevet

Feb 14, 2012, 2:37:52 PM2/14/12
to joomla-commu...@googlegroups.com
Welcoming you to the team, Jacques, is an overdue formality. Thanks for being a part of things for a while now, and for agreeing to continue the adventure with us!

Best regards,
Alice

Milena Mitova

Feb 15, 2012, 3:22:42 PM2/15/12
to joomla-commu...@googlegroups.com
Welcome, Jacques! I thought you were part of the team already - you have been covering the Joomla Events for as it seems forever:)!

With Best Regards,

Milena Mitova | email me back  | Cell: 646.596.6433 |  Twitter