New team members: Please create a JCM user account

porwig

Dec 9, 2011, 2:30:35 PM12/9/11
to Joomla Community Magazine
Hi all,

Can all new team members (including webmasters, developers,
illustrators) please create a user account on the JCM site?

To do that, go to this page and submit the form:
http://magazine.joomla.org/about/Join-the-Joomla-Magazine

Also, there are links on this page to helpful information about
article guidelines, etc.
http://magazine.joomla.org/join-joomla-magazine

Thanks,

paul
with Dianne and Alice

Shina Charles Memud

Dec 9, 2011, 2:33:29 PM12/9/11
to joomla-commu...@googlegroups.com
I have.

Please let me know what I have to do next.

Shina

Paul Orwig

Dec 9, 2011, 2:36:32 PM12/9/11
to joomla-commu...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Shina! For this task, you don't have to do anything next. We'll assign access permissions to everyone's user account.

paul

kasim ansari

Dec 9, 2011, 11:37:34 PM12/9/11
to Joomla Community Magazine
@Paul

I have also created an account!

But, i would like to know that how you will recognize the people from
here to assign access permissions to everyone's user account (like for
Webmasters, editors etc.)?

I think it may be confusing for you? Because there may be a lot of
people with same names?

Thankyou

On Dec 10, 12:36 am, Paul Orwig <paul.or...@community.joomla.org>
wrote:

> Thanks Shina! For this task, you don't have to do anything next. We'll
> assign access permissions to everyone's user account.
>
> paul
>
> On Fri, Dec 9, 2011 at 12:33 PM, Shina Charles Memud

Olivier Nolbert

Dec 10, 2011, 3:10:49 AM12/10/11
to joomla-commu...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I've tried to create an account but i'm not sure it has worked as i had an invalid token error and i can't connect with information i've submitted.

Olivier

--
Cordialement,

Olivier Nolbert
www.jiliko.net

Paul Orwig

Dec 10, 2011, 11:40:44 AM12/10/11
to joomla-commu...@googlegroups.com
@Shina - I found your new user account and changed your access level.

@Rita - I did the same for you.

@Kasim - I found your new user account and changed your access level too. It wasn't too hard to find you but thank you for asking about that!

@Olivier - I couldn't find a new user account for you. I'm sorry you got that invalid token error. Can you please try to re-register?

@All - For security purposes, the JCM has a custom backend login url. Please send me a private email (this email list is viewable to the public) and I'll let you know what our backend login url is.

Thanks,

paul

Olivier Nolbert

Dec 10, 2011, 11:43:45 AM12/10/11
to joomla-commu...@googlegroups.com
Paul,

Successfully created & activated my account this time.

Olivier

Paul Orwig

Dec 10, 2011, 11:48:29 AM12/10/11
to joomla-commu...@googlegroups.com
Great thanks Olivier, I found your new user account and changed your access level.

paul

Rita Lewis

Dec 10, 2011, 3:48:24 PM12/10/11
to joomla-commu...@googlegroups.com
Thanks, Paul. What is your email address?

Rita

________________________
Sent from my iPad:
Wordstoweb.net | Words To Web, Inc.
web design & content strategy

Paul Orwig

Dec 10, 2011, 3:57:07 PM12/10/11
to joomla-commu...@googlegroups.com
Hi Rita,

You can send email to me at paul....@community.joomla.org.

paul

John Cafferkey

Dec 12, 2011, 11:54:30 AM12/12/11
to joomla-commu...@googlegroups.com

Hi Paul, sorry for the delay – my PC died upgrading to Windows 7. A fun weekend spent rebuilding it!

Could you send me the log-in URL please so I can sign up for the JCM site.

Cheers

John

Paul Orwig

Dec 12, 2011, 5:54:05 PM12/12/11
to joomla-commu...@googlegroups.com
Hi John,

No worries. Here's the link where you can create your JCM account:
http://magazine.joomla.org/about/Join-the-Joomla-Magazine

Once you have done that, send me an email and I will promote your account so that you have backend access. Once I have done that, you can login to the backend at:

http://magazine.joomla.org/administrator/?baoVe

Thanks,

paul