JCM Upcoming Issues (joomla-community-magazine@googlegroups.com)

Paul Orwig (Google Docs)

Dec 8, 2011, 8:39:45 PM12/8/11
to joomla-commu...@googlegroups.com
I've shared JCM Upcoming Issues
Click to open:
Google Docs makes it easy to create, store and share online documents, spreadsheets and presentations.
Logo for Google Docs

Mark W Bender

Dec 10, 2011, 9:21:30 PM12/10/11
to Joomla Community Magazine
Nice to see the spreadsheet back into action!

I saw someone added the "Business Matters" section. Great name!

I added that section to the "Future Issues" and "Article Ideas" tab.

If no one else wants to be the editor for that section, I'd love to
edit those type of articles.
Depending upon the number of articles submitted for that section, that
section might need 2-3 members
on it due to the nature of the articles.

Mark