Official - Risk removed for entry to Nationals

Jollyboat Class Association

Feb 28, 2022, 5:17:06 PM2/28/22
to J14 Class Association NZ
Hi Folks
Howick Sailing Club have issued the attached statement to clarify 2 things:
  1. In the event of cancellation there will be a refund.
  2. Also if illness or isolation occurs a refund will be provided. The point here is it is recommended you advise your position "a few days prior" to either myself or the Howick organisers to process any point #2 causes.
So, as per the previous post, please get your entries in as we are currently "blind" as to numbers - it will help Howick immensely in planning in what are challenging times for a great bunch of people doing their absolute best to host us.
I can't say too much in how dedicated Marc Frewin and his team have been in getting us on the water - let's support them please.

Kind regards
Jim
1 COVID Mgmt and refund policy.pdf