New Season events

J156 - Jim The Fish

Aug 26, 2022, 3:49:03 AM8/26/22
to J14 Class Association NZ
Hi Everyone
It's been a while since I've posted. But I now have 3 very important announcements.

J14 Auckland Champs 8th and 9th October
This event will be hosted at Waiuku and promises to be a superb start to the season.
Not only will we have some great sailing at what I consider a great location to sail; But we'll have some first class hospitality.
NOR details to follow soon - but get it in your diaries ASAP and get your boat sea worthy.

J14 Nationals 24th to 26th March 2023
This will also be held at Waiuku. So a good idea to get to the Auckland Champs.
NOR will be published along with entry details in due course.
Get this in the diary too.

J14 North Islands/Far North Championships - 19th and 20th November (see posts below)
Hosted at Taipa - and one of the best locations and events on our Calendar.

We've welcomed a lot of new members to our J14 community so I'm hoping to see everyone at these events and join in and have fun.

A final point - it's come around fast but we need to process our declarations and WOF detail for the coming season (plus our $30 sub). More on that soon.
regards
Jim