Forthcoming Association voting

J156 - Jim The Fish

Sep 1, 2020, 5:11:34 AM9/1/20
to J14 Class Association NZ
Hi Folks
I'd like to remind everyone of the forth coming voting period for 3 proposed class changes (see below).
To vote our constitution requires voters to be class members. For the princely sum of $30 you can become a member through to November 2021.

Step 1 - please pay the membership fee
Please pay the annual membership fee of $30.
If you have paid for the current season you can vote. If you pay now it will go against the coming season and entitle you to vote.
The association bank account is: 12-3049-0440369-00.
Include your Sail Number and Name in the payment reference.

Step 2 - Vote on the 2020 Proposed Class Rule Changes
Financial members will be sent an invitation to access the voting tools online.
The voting window will close at the end of September to coincide with the new season.

The decisions we'll be voting on, with a Yes or No, are:
  1. Changing the class name from Jollyboat to J14
  2. The boom measurement size - increasing to 80mm
  3. Decreasing the minimum centre-board weight to 2.7 kg.
(for more details of the changes see https://jollyboatsnz.proboards.com/).

I'd like to encourage everyone to participate in determining how our class evolves into the future - so please have your say.
Regards
Jim
021-346507