2022 J14 Nationals - Enter now

Jollyboat Class Association

Dec 19, 2021, 4:49:05 PM12/19/21
to J14 Class Association NZ
Hi Folks
The Howick Sailing club have open entries for the next Nationals (to be hosted by Howick). Sailing instructions will also be posted soon.

Go to this site>> Howicksailingclub.co.nz
Then click the link at the bottom of the home page to enter the 2022 NZ J14 Nationals.
You have the option of basic entry, getting a T-Shirt and booking the spit roast dinner. Another tip; don't click on the late entry option as the total will calculate wrong (I nearly did so just watch for that).
With regard the question of current WOFs none of us probably do so we'll need to process this years declarations and sub payments etc. If you need to do a measure book them in with Rob Neeley ASAP; as time flashes by and then it's all "last minute". It's ok to click yes if you're currently compliant and plan to complete your declaration soon-ish.
Otherwise it's straight forward to enter and pick up the bank account details to pay.
We've go an ideal Triangle/W/L type course with some good spread plus setup to get races away quickly. If the weather plays nicely we'll have a great event.
Final point - we'll be running a Handicap rating to reward those like me who feature as "Enthusiastic participants". Anyone who sails a J14 should come along as there will be some great prizes and camaraderie for all levels of skill, age or ability. Our National event isn't elitist (we'll leave that to Americia's cup people) J14 is grass roots so come along and join in - newbies are most welcome!!
As always - any questions give me a yell. Details for contacts are still on our website.
Will likely see you on the water over the next weeks.
Regards
Jim