J14 National - Notice of Race

1 view

Jollyboat Class Association

Feb 23, 2023, 2:42:33 PM2/23/23
to J14 Class Association NZ
Hi folks
Here's the NOR.
The key point is filling in the entry form and emailing it in. Requires a printer and scanner.
For anyone who doesn't have those facilities - I do - so contact me if you'd like me to help in that regard.

Apart from that I'd encourage everyone to come along.

Waiuku is a very social club and will likely allow people to camp in the club (which I did last year at the Ak champs. There is also a camp ground 50 metres away.

If you've missed a nice relaxing summer or challenged by the lousy wetather- this is just the cure.

Regards
Jim
J14-Waiuku NoR Nationals March 2023.pdf