Preliminary announcement - pending final details - Auckland Champs - 7 & 8 November - Lake Pupuke.

J156 - Jim The Fish

Oct 13, 2020, 4:30:51 AM10/13/20
to J14 Class Association NZ

Hi Folks
Thought I'd get this out so everyone is aware of what's happening by way of a regatta this side of Xmas.

At this stage we are still finalising details as to whether it will be 1 or 2 days but thought I'd give everyone an early "heads up" to organise family plans etc.
The venue is Lake Pupuke and will be part of the North Shore freshwater Championship regatta. Were are definitely on for the Sunday the 8th  but seeking approval to do some races on the Saturday the 7th.
Mark it on your calendar.

More soon as final details come to hand.

Regards
Jim and the committee