J14 Nationals - Compressed to 2 days

Jollyboat Class Association

Mar 25, 2022, 4:40:07 AM3/25/22
to J14 Class Association NZ
Hi folks

Unfortunately the weather was the influencing factor today. With gusts up to 40 knots racing was abandoned. We now have Saturday and Sunday to complete the series.

The forecast is showing a steady reduction in wind strength with fresh conditions Saturday reducing to around 8~10 knots Sunday.

If you're contemplating coming along the race start has been brought forward to 10:30 am. So you need to be on the water by 10 am at the latest.

We will also have the J14 AGM tomorrow after racing. Followed by Dinner.
Looking forward to getting on the water tomorrow.
Jim