J14 Boat available to borrow for Nats & late entries

Jollyboat Class Association

Mar 20, 2022, 11:23:33 PM3/20/22
to J14 Class Association NZ

Hi folks

J14 available to borrow/purchase
I have a J14 available to use (free of charge). You just need a road trailer to collect it.
I'm doing some extra tuning (fitting spreaders, checking setup and improved cunningham etc) so should be race ready by Thursday morning.
It's minimum weight and very tidy. Self tacker and the previous GEN sails (ex Grim's). May even have a new square top sail as well!  Should fly.

Late entries
Covid has thrown us a curve ball so we've decided to accommodate anyone still wishing to participate. Drop Marc Frewin a line via the Howick Website or call me (021 346507) and we can help you out. Anyone rocking up on the day can also join in - but would encourage everyone to enter prior to Friday so there's less messing around with paper work on Friday.
I've put my phone number here so that any questions around participation can be addressed - just ask.
Regards
Jim