2020 J14 Rule voting is now open

J156 - Jim The Fish

Sep 9, 2020, 12:52:14 AM9/9/20
to J14 Class Association NZ
Hi Folks
The voting system is now open to J14 members to vote on the 3 proposed changes.
It is still possible to become a member and vote right up to close off by paying the $30 membership fee (see previous posts and messages for details). Close off is 30 September.
If you are concerned about clicking on links I've also included the URL you can copy and paste into your browser.

As we've used the Proboard system over the years for voting you may find you're one of 3 types of user:
  1. Existing user who remembers their password - Follow the link below and vote
  2. Existing user who can't remember their password - follow the link below and go "login" and use "forgotten password" option to reset it
  3. If you’re a JBCA member and have not voted before please use this link and register  (https://login.proboards.com/register/3630979) with your email and then send me an email (jim.m...@xtra.co.nz) with your name, sail number and phone number please (so we can link a member/voter to our register).

Click here to vote on the three resolutions (https://jollyboatsnz.proboards.com/board/4/2020-rule-changes)  (Tip: Click on the proposal then hover you're mouse over the agree/disagree text option and they will illuminate). Be careful once you click it's done.

If you strike problems contact me via email (jim.m...@xtra.co.nz) or 021-346507

Regards
Jim

Paddy Charles

Sep 9, 2020, 3:45:01 PM9/9/20
to J156 - Jim The Fish, J14 Class Association NZ

Thanks Jim and committee for the time and effort put in here. Much appreciated. My votes are now cast.

Paddy

Paddy Charles
Electrical Team Leader

Glidepath Limited
P +64 9 818 3354 | F +64 9 818 9994
17-19 Patiki Road, P O Box 71115, Avondale, Auckland 1026, New Zealand

Glidepath Website

website

Facebook

facebook