Fees, measurement and the Nationals

Jollyboat Class Association

Feb 24, 2024, 10:11:07 PMFeb 24
to J14 Class Association NZ
Hi Folks
If you're on the J14 Facebook site you would have seen the post from Rob Neeley.
If not there are 4 key things to be aware of:
1) if you could please pay a voluntary annual membership fee - which funds our YNZ affiliation fee, web site and measurement sticker print + free measurement. The account is 12-3049-0440369-00 (please add name and boat # in the ref fields)

2) In so doing please fill out the declaration form attached and send to Jim Molloy (scanned and emailed to Jim.m...@xtra.co.nz would be easiest)

3) The Nationals require all boats to be measured and fees paid

4) If you need measuring please call Jim on 021-346507 so we can get you sorted prior to the event.

The Nationals are Bay of Islands 15th - 17th of March 2024 so if you can take care of all the points above things will go like clock work.

Also I have a spare boat or two if you want to attend but lack one.

Many thanks
Jim
J 14 declaration 2023.24.doc