J14 Nationals a month away - Get your entry in, measured (if needed) & do your declaration

J156 - Jim The Fish

Jan 28, 2021, 3:24:30 AM1/28/21
to J14 Class Association NZ
Hi Folks
We've got good numbers locked in for the Taipa J14 Nationals scheduled for Friday 26th – Sunday 28th February 2021. If you want to be part of the action get your entry in please.

Go to this site to enter>>  https://tyukbaif.paperform.co/
I've attached the Notice of Race which also has a link in it.

Please also fill in your 2020/21 season declaration form (also attached). Our annual sub is $30 with bank details in the declaration form.

If you need measuring contact Rob Neeley to arrange a boat measure including any new/lightened foils. His email is >> rmne...@gmail.com
Rob would prefer this be done prior to the event and will only done at Taipa if book with Rob in advance; so he's not blind sided by last minute measuring on the Friday.

The month will whizz by so get onto this ASAP to avoid a panic.

Regards
Jim

Jollyboat declaration 2020.21.doc
Jolly boat NOR 21.docx