Annual General Meeting - proposed for early June

J156 - Jim The Fish

May 10, 2020, 6:14:22 AM5/10/20
to J14 Class Association NZ
Hi Folks

With the cancellation of the Nationals we were not able to hold the AGM.
The committee is therefore proposing to hold the AGM via a Zoom conference call in early June.

For those that don't know what Zoom is - it is a free video conferencing tool you can run on your PC or phone.

We'll announce a date and also how to setup Zoom in the next week or so.

For now if you are technically minded try to setup Zoom yourselves and trial conferencing with your friends and family, when the time comes for the AGM you'll be good to go.

More soon.....

Regards
Jim