Update on upcoming events

J156 - Jim The Fish

Sep 13, 2022, 3:36:21 AM9/13/22
to J14 Class Association NZ
Hi Folks

Check either the J14 Facebook site (https://www.facebook.com/groups/J14sailing) or our website (https://www.j14sailing.kiwi/) for details as they come to hand.
The following are locked in so it would great to see a massive turn out to support the class and the organizing clubs.
As many of those new to the class have found - we are all about participation and having fun with a wide mix of experience and skill. You don't need to be elite to compete!!!

​J14 Auckland Championship 2022
Waiuku SC, South Auckland
8th and 9th October 2022
08:45 am briefing/9 am first race.
The Briefing on Saturday the 8th October will be at 8:45 am with a 9am start. Just alerting everyone to set your alarm clock and avoid getting a hangover.
If you want to doss down in the Club the commodore advises that's ok but you'll no doubt have to drink rum with the Finn guys.

​J14 North Islands/Far North Champs 2022
Taipa SC, Northland
19th and 20th November 2022.
This is now one of the best destination events on our calendar - so I encourage everyone to book this in - you won't be sorry you did!

​J14 National Championship 2023
Waiuku SC, South Auckland
24th to 26th March 2023

Any queries just give me a call.