test message

marshal...@gmail.com

Jun 30, 2008, 10:06:49 PM6/30/08
to Joliet-Freret-Cambronne Neighborhood
This is just a test message to make sure that everything is up and
running.

Marshall

D E Bookhardt

Jul 1, 2008, 7:15:54 PM7/1/08
to joliet-frer...@googlegroups.com
Thanks, Marshall, for doing this. Should be a useful tool for sharing information
on security issues and other matters of neighborhood concern.

Best,

Eric

Pepp...@aol.com

Jul 1, 2008, 7:36:01 PM7/1/08
to joliet-frer...@googlegroups.com

For Informational purposes.  I was on Joliet Street around lunch time, 1:00 or so, and saw 2 patrolled cars cruising.  A pleasant site.

Ernette M. Sterling
1024 Joliet Street

D E Bookhardt

Jul 1, 2008, 8:10:52 PM7/1/08
to joliet-frer...@googlegroups.com
yes, i saw one, assumed it was lost, but maybe maj. glasser encouraged them to perambulate our way. you never know...

Hevron, Marshall A

Jul 1, 2008, 10:28:21 PM7/1/08
to joliet-frer...@googlegroups.com
Hey It looks like I may have left some folks off of the list who were there last night- this is because I either could not clearly read the email address or I miscopied it. If someone is missing from the list, please invite them to join.

thanks,

Marshall

Gas prices getting you down? Search AOL Autos for fuel-efficient used cars <http://autos.aol.com/used?ncid=aolaut00050000000007> .

winmail.dat