next week: meeting of Carrollton-Riverbend Crime Committee

tarp...@yahoo.com

Jul 3, 2008, 8:10:42 AM7/3/08
to Joliet-Freret-Cambronne Neighborhood
This isn't quite related, but on the CRNA website, a FAQ memo on
police reports has just been posted. Some residents on the Palmer Park
side had problems with officers not wanting to take police reports and
Major Glasser kindly gave us detailed info and when the NOPD does (and
does not) take reports. See: www.crna-nola.org

Also, in case you are interested, the CRNA Crime Committee (CRNA-CC)
meets second Wednesday of every month @ Gelato Pazzo Café (8115 Oak
Street), 6pm-7:30pm. We'll meet next wee on Wed, July 9th, 6pm-7:30pm.
Hope to see some of you there -- we are an action-oriented work group
and need you, your skills, your ideas, and your “can do” attitude to
help reduce crime in our neighborhood!! I attended your house meeting
on Joliet with Major Glasser and was impressed at how quickly you
organized for action.