crime by Audubon Park

1 view

marshal...@gmail.com

Jul 9, 2008, 10:07:50 PM7/9/08
to Joliet-Freret-Cambronne Neighborhood
I know that this doesn't pertain to our neighborhood, but four people
(3 juveniles and 1 adult) tried to break into my parents house last
night at about 8. My parents live on Audubon Street btwn Pitt and
Prytania. Apparently, they waited until my parents left and went up
the driveway and tried to get in throught the garage door. The
neighborhood patrol saw them and deteined the four would-be robbers
until the police arrived.

I also heard through word of mouth that the New Orleans Board Shop
(NOBS) on Oak St was broken into over the wknd. Does anyone have any
information on that?