Paper/Scroller height is extremely large

已查看 109 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Jan Lund

未读,
2020年12月22日 10:46:502020/12/22
收件人 JointJS
Hi everyone,

I have moved the Rappid Chatbot Angular9 sample into another angular application and created a component for the Rappid Design tool.

After quite a few adjustments to the layout, I seem to have almost everything in place, however, I have a problem where the paper/scroller is extremely tall (in the range of approx. 16600px) when the app starts, causing the diagram to be displayed outside the screen area (Top at approx 7900px).

I can scroll down to find the diagram.

When I click the Auto-fit button, the height becomes even more insanely high, until 10-15 clicks later where it suddenly fits. At the next click: The height gets very large again.

Once the diagram is in view, I can add new stuff to it from the stencils.

Can you shed a light on what to look for, and why it gets this large height value?

I made a 30 sec. video with the behavior here: https://youtu.be/b5qd2dDlGrs

Best regards
Jan

Roman Bruckner

未读,
2020年12月22日 15:52:362020/12/22
收件人 joi...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

`paperScroller` fits the container it is sitting in. Make sure the container does not grow to infinity (could be responsive but needs to have limits for width and height). This is important when the `autoPaperResize` option is enabled.

Best,
Roman

--

---

Jan Lund

未读,
2020年12月23日 05:07:242020/12/23
收件人 joi...@googlegroups.com
Hi Roman,

Thank you very much for your fast reply.

Changing the flex and limiting the height did it.

best regards

Jan

igo

未读,
2022年4月3日 15:20:442022/4/3
收件人 JointJS
Hi, I am facing similar problem. How did you set the div.canvas size limit? I have a 2 column flex layout.
回复全部
回复作者
转发
0 个新帖子