Abrites Commander For Vag

Janise Knollman

Jul 24, 2024, 10:00:32 PM (6 days ago) Jul 24
to JointJS

How to use the Dongle (Internet connection required)
1. Run "ABRITES Quick Start"
- Click quick link icon on desktop and open ABRITES quick loader.
- Click vehicle icon, an "Dongle" icon appears in the right-bottom corner of desktop (tray bar).
- When the icon appears, the Dongle software is running.
3. Connect the Dongle to computer
4. Run commander
5. If tip "connect TAG programmer" appears

abrites commander for vag

Download Zip –––––>>> https://byltly.com/2zM7PO

Since the Dongle and TAG key programmer connect to the same one port of AVDI, you cannot use them at the same time.
When tip "connect TAG programmer" appears, you must plug out the Dongle from port and plug in TAG key programmer. After you finish programming transponder,,plug in FLY dongle as soon as possible.

Please allow 10 days for your order to arrive. We source products from all over the world to bring you epic offers and the lowest prices. This means sometimes you have to wait a little longer to get your order but it's always worth it!

You get a full 365 days to return your item to us. If it doesn't fit, it breaks, you've changed your mind or for no reason whatsoever simply send it back to us and we'll cheerfully refund you every cent.

Become a Vetronix Insider and get 10% off your order today. Plus we'll keep you up-to-date with the latest update on our products. Vetronix is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com

5. This FV-DI Without USB Dongle, can not do special functions online. All 18 softwares have been activated, you can use them forever without time limitation. This FVDI abrites don't support software updating. Can not update online!!! Please uninstall anti- software and firewalls when you install software.

VXDAS.com has a long-lasting with globally trusted express companies, such as DHL, UPS, FedEx, etc. Standard shipment as YanWen, DPD, RoyalMail. VXDAS promises to ship the packages ASAP and in good packaging.

VXDAS.com is available with the most trustable and safest payment options: Credit Card, Western Union & bank transfer. We are always doing our best to take our customers a safe and easy shopping experience.

2024 VXDAS is an aftermarket automotive tools, equipments & accessories manufacturer and retailer offering its customers premium third-party products. All manufacturer names, symbols, and descriptions, used in our images and text are used solely for identification purposes only. It is neither inferred nor implied that and item sold by VXDAS.com is a product authorized by or in any way connected with any vehicle manufacturers displayed on our website.

4a15465005