Show all tooltips when dragging link

DevPair

Jun 28, 2022, 6:36:24 AM6/28/22
to JointJS
Hi everyone!

I'm developing an editor based on JointJS+ and right now I'm having difficulties with one specific feature.

I have nodes with Input and Output ports which they have their own data type.  This information is shown using tooltips.  The user can connect elements using ports (output port with input port of the same data type only).

The feature consists in showing all ports tooltips when user starts creating a link (dragging it) from a node, showing information on which port can connect or not.

How can I do this?  Any suggestions?

Kind regards.

Marek Hozák

Jun 29, 2022, 9:32:18 AM6/29/22
to JointJS
Hi,

Thank you for getting in touch! We've just moved our support to Github, where we answer all questions, exchange ideas for improving JointJS and JointJS+, and share news and updates.

To help us resolve your question, please post your question in the Github discussion. We promise to get back to you asap. 🙂
  1. Select Q&A from the categories
  2. Click on the "New Discussion" button to ask your question
  3. Expect our reply
Thank you for understanding and for being part of our community! 🙂

Marek from JointJS