*CRY FOR THE WRONGS YOU COMMITTED*~*KEEP YOURSELF BUSY IN REMEMBERING YOUR FAULTS*~*{Excellent Advice}*~[Sufyaan A.Thawree{Rahimahullaah}]

1 view

~Y A S M I N~

Nov 20, 2020, 6:43:45 AM11/20/20
to ~Y A S M I N~

'Bismillah Walhamdulillah Was Salaatu Was Salaam `ala Rasulillah'
'As-Salaam Alaikum Wa-Rahmatullahi Wa-Barakatuhu'.

~Imam Sufyaan Ath-Thawree { Rahimahullaah }said...

 Inline image

  'Keep yourself busy in remembering your faults !
 so that you have no time to remember
 the faults of others... {!}
 Be sad on account of all the time
  you spent in the past ...
  in other than
the pursuit of your Hereafter ...{!}

 Cry frequently for the wrongs
you have committed in the past...{!}
and perhaps you will then be
 saved from them.

NEVER tire or become bored of
Good Deeds
 and .... ?
of the people who perform them.'

' Subhanak Allaahuma wa bihamdika ash-hadu anlaa illaaha illa anta
 Astaghfiruka wa atubu ilayk'.

[Exalted and Glorified is my Lord (ALLAH) and all prayers and praises are due to HIM (alone)and I bear witness that there is no other Lord or God except YOU (ALLAH)
  I seek your forgiveness and I repent unto YOU...
[Allah Humma 'Aameen']
If I said anything correct, then it is from Allaah [Subhanahu wa Taa`ala]
and if I erred,  then that is from me and shaytan.

 ...My 'Salaams' to  All...

... Y a s m i n ...
"Never Despair Of The Mercy Of Allah"
***************************************
Say, 'Indeed, my Prayer, my Rites of Sacrifice,
my Living and my Dying are for ALLAH, Lord of the Worlds'.
{'Qur`an'~Surat Al-'An`am -# 6-162.}
I Want to Die With my Forehead on the Ground !
The Sunnah in my Heart, Allah on my Mind,
Qur`an on my Tongue, and Tears in my Eyes !
{'In Shaa Allah' ~'Aameen'}

Inline image

 { Source~ Taken from: 'The Biography of Sufyaan A.Thawree'~{Rahimahullaah} }

__._,_.__

Posted by: ~ Y A S M I N ~ <fisabilillah_...@yahoo.com>