*GABRIEL(A.S.) QS. PROPHET ﷺ ON FAITH~ISLAM~IHSAN & THE HOUR*~{'Qur`an'~Al-Bukhari}~

~ Y A S M I N ~

Jan 14, 2021, 7:10:08 AM1/14/21
to ~Y A S M I N~

'Bismillah Walhamdulillah Was Salaatu Was Salaam `ala Rasulillah'
Inline image

'As-Salaam Alaikum Wa-RahmatullahiWa-Barakatuhu'.

 Narrated Abu Huraira (Radi Allah Anhu)...

 One day while the Prophet
[Sal Allahu `Alaihi Wasallam]

 was sitting in the company of some people,
 The Angel Gabriel (Alaihis Salam) came
 and asked him ...

 'What is Faith' ?

 Prophet Muhammad  ﷺ   answered...
 Faith is to believe in Allah,
 His Angels,
 The meeting with Him,
 His Apostles,
 and to believe in Resurrection.'

 Then he further asked...

'What is Islam ? '

 PROPHET MUHAMMAD
[Sal Allahu `Alaihi Wasallam] replied...

 'To worship Allah Alone and none else,
to offer prayers perfectly (with 'Ihsan')
 to pay the compulsory charity ('Zakat')
 and to observe Fasts during the month
 of Ramadan.'

Then he further asked...

 'What is 'Ihsan' (Perfection)' ?

 PROPHET MUHAMMAD
(Sal Allahu`Alaihi Wasallam ) replied...

 'To worship Allah as if you see Him,
 and if you cannot achieve this state of
 devotion then you must consider that
 He is  looking at you.'

 Then he further asked...

'When will the Hour be established'?

PROPHET MUHAMMAD
(Sal Allahu `Alaihi Wasallam ) replied...

  'The answerer has no better knowledge
  than the questioner'.

  But I will inform you about its portents...

 When a slave (lady) gives birth to her master.
 When the shepherds of black camels start
 boasting and competing with others
 in the construction of higher buildings !

And the Hour is one of five (5) things
  which nobody knows except Allah.

 Prophet  Muhammad
(Sal-Allahu- Alaihi-Wasallam ) then recited...

 'Verily the knowledge of the Hour is with
 Allah alone'.

 (Source: 'Qur`an'~ Surat LuqmÄn~31 A# 34)

 Then that man
Gabriel (Alaihis Salam)
left
 and  Prophet Muhammad
(Sal Allahu `Alaihi Wasallam )
 asked his companions to call him back,
but they could not see him.

Then the Prophet
(Sal-Allahu- Alaihi-Wasallam ) said...

 ' That was Gabriel (Alaihis Salam)
 who came to teach the people their Religion.'

Inline image

[ Source of the Post ~ Sahih Al-Bukhari : Volume 1 Book 2, H. # 43

~My 'Salaams' to All~

... Y a s m i n ...

"Never Despair Of The Mercy Of Allah"
Inline image

Say, 'Indeed, my Prayer, my Rites of Sacrifice,
my Living and my Dying are for ALLAH, Lord of the Worlds'.
{'Qur`an'~Surat Al-'An`am -# 6-162.}

Courtesy:
This most beneficial and Imaan refreshing mail has been shared by   sister Yasmin.
I do Dua and I do hope, the best reward in both worlds and Rehmat of Allah Kareem will be bestowed upon you sister Yasmin for sharing such comprehensive and valuable  Hadeeth.
Jazak Allaho Khairan Kaseeran.
Your brother in Faith,  Iqbal.

  Aameen Wa Iyyak Brother Iqbal 'Barak Allah hu Feek'  [ بارك الله فيك]
 ~Sister in Faith~ Yasmin.

Posted by: ~ Y A S M I N ~ <fisabilillah_...@yahoo.com>