*SOFT WORDS SOFTEN HEARTS THAT ARE HARDER THAN ROCK* {!}~{'Qur`an & Imam Al Ghazali (Rahimahullah)}~

~ Y A S M I N ~

Mar 3, 2020, 6:30:02 AM3/3/20
to ~Y A. S. M. I. N~

'Alhamduli'Allahi Rabbil-`Aalameen'
wa-Salaatu wa-Salaamu 'Alaa Ashrafil-Anbiyaa-e-wal Mursaleen~`Amma `Baa`d~
'As-Salaam Alaikum Wa-Rahmatullahi Wa-Barakatuhu'.

*Marvels of the Heart*

 “ Soft words soften the Hearts that are
Harder than Rock...{!}

Harsh words harden hearts that are
Softer than Silk” ...{!}

{Source: Imam Al Ghazali – (Rahimahullah) }

“ The life of the heart is...Knowledge ~
so preserve it,
The death of the heart is...Ignorance~
 so avoid it.
Your best provision is... True Devotion~
so provide it..
This advice of mine is enough for you~
so heed it. ”

{Source: Imam Al Ghazali – (Rahimahullah) }

alt

‎”He who knows not his heart, to watch over it and be mindful of it, and to observe what shines on it and
in it of the treasures of the world of spirits,
he is one of those whom God, the Exalted, has said...
‘Those who forget God;
and He made them to forget their own souls.
Such are the rebellious transgressors.’ ”

          [Source~'Qur`an'~ Surat Al-Ĥashr (The Exile) ~ 59 ~ A # 19... & Imam Al Ghazali (R) ]

“ Knowledge exists potentially in the
 human soul like the seed in the soil;
by Learning the potential becomes Actual !”

{Source: Imam Al Ghazali – (Rahimahullah) }

 وَلَا تَكُونُوا كَالَّذِينَ نَسُوا اللَّهَ فَأَنسَاهُمْ أَنفُسَهُمْ أُولَٰئِكَ هُمُ الْفَاسِقُونَ
Transliteration
 Wala takoonoo kaallatheena nasoo Allaha faansahum anfusahum
 ola-ika humu alfasiqoona.
Translation
And (do) not be like those who forgot Allah, so He made them forget themselves. Those [they] (are) the defiantly disobedient.

[Source ~'Qur`an'~ Surat Al-Ĥashr (The Exile) ~ 59~ A # 19]

...My 'Salaams' To  All....
Y a s m i n.

"Never Despair Of The Mercy Of Allah"
Say, 'Indeed, my Prayer, my Rites of Sacrifice,
my Living and my Dying are for ALLAH, Lord of the Worlds'.
{'Qur`an'~Surat Al-'An`am -# 6-162.}
' Son of Adam! You are nothing but a number of days,
whenever each day passes then part of you has Gone.
[Al-Hasan Al-Basree (r)

Courtesy:
This beautiful and beneficial mail was shared by sister Yasmin.
May Allah Kareem bless her and reward her all that is best for her in this world
and in the Aakhirah...
Conveying Islamic teachings is obligatory on each of us and those people
are blessed people who are serving Deen e Illahi, Islam.

Jazak Allah o Khairan fiddarain.
M.J.Iqbal.(Moderator 'The Only Truth On Earth' Group)

~ Allah Humma 'Aameen'  Wa  Iyyak  Brother  Iqbal 'Barak Allah Feek' ~
~Sister in Faith~

__._,_.

Posted by: ~Y A S M I N~ <fisabilillah_...@yahoo.com>